Thursday, October 4, 2012

So I emailed Lemax with some ideas for possible future releases. Here are some ideas I had:
  • Post Mortem Post Office
  • Herschel's Cold Storage (Inspired by the character Herschel from the hit series The Walking Dead where he stored zombies in a barn)
  • Zombie Horde - a box set of about 20 different zombies 
  • Dead and Breakfast Inn
  • Lost Souls Orphanage
  • Screamin' Demon Roller Coaster
  • Jeckyl & Hyde Law Offices
  • Dr. Giggles Dentist
  • Laid To Waste Garbage Dump 
  • Garbage truck (accessory to Garbage Dump)
  • Frank's Recycling Plant (recycling body parts)
  • Sentry 13 Real Estate - Home Repossessions 
  • Ghost Stories & Spooky tales Library
Lemax replied and told me there is a Post Office in production and should be released in the next year or two. I sent them my Post Office idea last year so whether we will see my Post Mortem Post Office or not we will have to wait and see. Hopefully next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment